1.07.2009

Winter List


I actually worked this out a few weeks ago, so some of the items have already been done, but I'm finally get around to posting it. I want to have it because this blog is the record of my life and I want to keep track of my intentions.


Important Dates:
Dave Alvin--New Years Eve
Brad's birthday!--Ron Hacker--Jan 3
Jeremy & Dawn's Baby Shower--Jan 4
Eric Sardinas--Jan 8
Todd Snider--Feb 13


Projects:
clean out the files and the office
really plan the center island garden
really work on serious scrapbooking

Fun:
Arizona--Jan 7-Feb 12
Baby--Mid-March!?!
Wright's Beach--March 31-April 6

Read:
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
Mary, Mrs. A. Lincoln by Janis Cooke Newman
Possession by AS Byatt
Empress Orchid by Anchee Min
Dreamer of Days by Mary Doria Russell

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey, Cathy ~

Happy New Year! - have fun seeing Todd February 13 (I will be seeing Dar Williams February 3... :-)

Also wanted to recommend Stephanie Kallos' second novel, Sing Them Home, which I'm 2/3 of the way through (having gifted it to myself for Christmas) - I know you loved Broken for You (her first), and this one is different but equally good...