6.25.2008

New DVD Burner


Installing a DVD burner into the office computer this morning because I wanted to make copies of the Memorial Services of Brad's parents. I had to do this when Brad wasn't home. Watching the most un-mechanical person in the world tearing his computer apart would have sent him over the edge.

I had to remove the front cover and then spend another 10 minutes trying to figure out how to get the outer case off. I gave up trying to take out the old CD burner because it was screwed into a side that I could not reach. So instead I just unplugged all the cables and plugged them into the new player. Then I slid the new one under the old one. And put it back together.

Installed the software and then started right in burning DVDs. It worked!

1 comment:

Delena said...

You are braver than I. Good for you!