8.02.2007

Flickr

Ok, today I'm officially obsessed with the photo sharing site, Flickr. I have written about it before, and I've had an account there for awhile now. But I never actually uploaded photos until last night. I've been meaning to do it for a long time, I swear, but it was such a big job. So far I've got 156 of my best photos on there. I still need to do the ones that are on the older computer too. Labeling each photo with a title, information, and tags, takes time!

But this is the part that got me hooked--I had 3 comments before I even finished loading them. People who said nice things about my pictures. It just made me so happy. So now, of course, I have to load a lot more, to get more comments. It's an additive vicious cycle.

You can see it here: http://flickr.com/photos/homestretching/

After I have them all on there, I will order the Moo MiniCards--100 of my own photos on little cards with all my info on them, for $19.99. And probably the stickers too because, you know, I'm like...hooked.

No comments: