1.09.2007

Tuesday Quick Hints

Peanut butter fondue: My friend, Teri Reed, told me to melt a little bit of peanut butter in the microwave for one minute. Then use fresh fruit to dip in. I tried a banana; it was heavenly. Just my kind of snack: quick, easy and healthy.

Red thread: I think this is a Martha idea. Sew a little piece of red thread at the bottom center of your sheets. There will never be the “which way does it go?” dilemma again.

Mixing juices: I had a quarter of a jug of Simply Orange, I mixed in a can of Kerr’s guava juice and a sparkling cider left over from Christmas, which added just enough fuzz to make it interesting. I’ll mix any kind of juice together, limeade and pomegranate is another good one. I add water by a third to cut down on the calories. My only rule is that the juice can’t have any high fructose corn syrup.

No comments: