1.10.2007

Grow

Grow is my word. I knew it as soon as I saw it. It will be my focus for the upcoming year. On Ali Edwards’ ezine, she challenged everyone to pick a word to work with throughout the coming year. I chose grow. She has a whole list of suggestions on her blog, if you are inclined to select a word of your own.

I will get a unique opportunity to grow through travel in the coming months. We have several trips planned to new places. I want to experience new people, new cultures, new ways of living.

Also I want to focus on growing the garden this year. I’ve really ignored it since the basic landscape was completed two years ago. I will build a new front garden. I will improve the back garden. I will nourish it. I will make it grow.

The scrapbook page above is the first conceptual page I’ve made, instead focusing on a specific person or event. See, I’m growing….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this. I am leaning toward "enjoy" as there hasn't been much enjoyment in my life lately. However things are changing, so maybe it is the right word for me. I loved your scrapbook page. I need to get back to scrapbooking. Maybe this afternoon. You inspire me.

Mom