5.05.2009

Quick Hints Tuesday


Raspberry Lemonade: This month's Martha Stewart Living had this recipe for lemonade. Slice 10 lemons into a big pot, add 2 cups of raspberries, add 1 1/2 cups sugar. Mash with a wooden implement for about 10 minutes. Add 6 cups of water. Strain. I would say that the amounts are variable. I only had 6 lemons here and about a cup of raspberries. I only used a half cup of superfine sugar. Oh, oh, and you can add tequila!



Oxiclean: I've heard of this before, but never used it. Wowsa! I bought a small package to test and now I need the industrial size. I especially loved the way it cleaned the ugly refrigerator racks from the RV. Just soak everything in it and they sparkle.

Nesting Place: I love her philosophy of "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful," at her blog Nesting Place. She has a free 20 page e-book to make you realize that the house you have can be beautiful. Sign up for the newsletter and you get the e-book.

12 other ways to use your camera: Photojojo has a wonderful reminder of other things to do with your camera--really great reminders of things you can do to make your camera even more useful. The one I liked was to take a photo of your name, address, and phone number and lock it into the memory card. If it gets lost, it can find it's way home to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how to make raspberry lemonade. Thanks for sharing.