7.30.2008

Junkee









You probably have a hip little store or two like this in your town. You just have to search around a bit. Junkee Clothing Exchange is new to Reno and a splendid addition to our town. Half of the store is "antique" furniture and do-dads, while the other half is devoted to recycled clothing. And (because this is Reno, after all) a special Burner Boutique for Burning Man costumes and accessories.

You can bring in your old clothes from noon-4PM for the buyer to look over. This is a great way to clean out your closets.

When I stopped by yesterday, the place was buzzing with customers, both male and female. I made it out without actually spending any money this time. While I am totally fascinated with looking at all this, I have cured myself of needing to own it.

No comments: