6.22.2007

Grateful Friday

First, I am so grateful to have known Bill so well. He enriched our lives in so many ways, including being a great grandfather to my children. So many wonderful memories, family events and holidays.

Second, I am incredibly grateful to be home with my husband, at least for a few days. To wake up next to him in our own bed is a deeply felt joy that I have taken for granted in the past.

Next, I am grateful to my sister, Lisa and her husband, Wayne for once again offering their home to us. They have exceptional generosity in their hearts.

And last, I am grateful that I have good times to look forward to. Summer is here, with gorgeous weather, eating outside, and farmer's markets full of fresh veggies. Best of all, it's summer music festival season, with the first one coming up next weekend. yippee!

No comments: