11.03.2009

Playin' with Picnik


black frame

zoom focus

lomo

sepia

original



lomo 2

cinema-scope

sixties style

original

Dawn took these photos of Sebastian and I have just been cropping and editing and changing all the settings to see what I can get. You can see the improvement in the quality and the variety of moods that you can create.

Every photo looks better with a black frame. Most photos look better with a little bit of dark edging, called vignette. But you can also change styles, add matting, soften the focal point, posterize, fix blemishes, whiten teeth, and much more.

The possibilities with this online photo processing program are endless. Picnik makes it easy to upload photos, either from your computer or Flickr, Facebook, Photobucket or any other photo program. The basic program is totally free, you can be logged in 30 seconds. They have a premium package available and I am enjoying it so much that I just might sign up.

This is going to be a ton of fun when I get home from Costa Rica with thousands of pics to edit!

Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

Georgie said...

Lomo 2 is my favorite. Those big eyes!! The photo makes me smile. What an adorable grandchild you have.

Wayne said...

I like the one with Sebastian in it. :-) What a cutie! ~Wayne