6.01.2009

Mr. Ravioli Man

Have I mentioned that Brad is the chef at our house? This weekend when I mentioned that we had leftovers to finish up, he started to pout. I could tell he was itching to make something, so I said, "Go ahead," and he perked right up.

He wanted to make ravioli using wonton wrappers. That way you get to make whatever stuffing you like without all the dough making and rolling. For the stuffing he chose prosciutto, toasted pinenuts, mozzerella, spinach, mushrooms, and smoked gouda. Yes, I know, he's over-the-top about everything he does.

He made us 13 apiece, which was about 8 more than I could eat (but that just means we have another wonderful dinner waiting in the freezer). He covered them with a homemade sun-dried tomato cream sauce and sprinkled the whole thing with grated parmesan and fresh basil leaves.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ymmmy, those do sound good!

-Amy

Delena said...

Oh my that looks delicious!

Glennis said...

Sensational, a taste sensation I rather think.
Lucky you.