4.06.2008

Earthquake Update


We've had another 3.0 and many small quakes. If you look at this map, the big yellow dots below the main blue & yellow swarm, are directly under my house!

*********************
Also, I would so much appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to help one of our favorite singers, Chris Gaffney has been diagonised with liver cancer. He is lead singer for the Hacienda Brothers, a fine Guilty Man, accomplished accordionist, and Dave Alvin's best friend. The website is HelpGaff.com
Thanks!

**********************
We are off to the coast again. There is no internet there at all, so I might disappear for a week. But I'll be back.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

eeek! to those earthquakes! Earthquakes weird me out - I've only ever experienced one very small one but it was odd.

Tina Vega said...

Oh my!! And here I've been complaining about SNOW! I'm very sorry to hear about your friend...