big bowls of berries for breakfast—my uncle and his girlfriend have berries for breakfast everyday. I would love to live like that ~ imagine how good that would be for you
I’ve been tagged for the first time! If you are unfamiliar with the concept, it’s a game bloggers play with each one. I need to list six things that you don’t know about me and then name six other bloggers to play along.
1. I used to be a pretty good gardener, but the truth is that since we moved to hot dry Nevada, I haven’t gardened at all (just hired a landscape company). I hope to remedy that this spring, or I will have to take it off my description to the right.
2. I am fanatical about being organized, making lists and putting things away. Yet at the same time, I am forgetful, spacey, and constantly loose things.
3. If I could live anywhere, it would be in
4. I really forget that people actually read this. Every time someone says, “I read it on your blog” I am stunned.
5. I swoon at the smells of basil, vanilla, and wood smoke. Maybe they can combine them into a perfume someday.
6. I start every morning with Brad bringing me a cup of tea (black tea with milk and sugar) and my computer. I sit in bed until I have read all my e-mail, news, and blogs. Sometimes that is a very long time. I know that I am wonderfully blessed to get to start my day this way and I am wholly grateful for it.
I will not tag Tina back because that would be unfair, but you should go by and check out her lovely blog.
I tag Ani, pancake mama extraordinaire,
Vanessa, who has been relaxing in
Tiffany, who makes fascinating miniature rooms,
Laura, recently started a new card making business on etsy.com
Emily, sent me three little flat rocks in the mail, and for some reason I adore them as much as anything else I own,
and Dominique, my most French Canadian friend.
All of them postcard swappers, and creative fun bloggers. See what you think.