8.16.2007

Flickr Mosaics


Sunset Colors, originally uploaded by c8mills.

This might give you an idea why I’m so obsessed with Flickr. Look what you can do! I made this mosaic of some of my own photos that have similar sunset colors. You can see more here. You can make mosaics of various compositions, of your own photos, or other people’s photos. I love having contacts of people who leave me nice comments and I get to comment on their photos too. I love being in odd groups to see what other people are taking pictures of. Currently I have photos posted on Cottage Life, Cemeteries, Costa Rica, Baja, Gargoyles, and Concert Photos, among others. Looking at gorgeous photography always inspires me and makes me aware of the beauty out there. I want to grab my camera and run outside. This is the perfect at home artist date.

No comments: