7.10.2007

Tuesday Quick Hints

Honey and Pizza--I know it sounds too weird, but our favorite little pizza place serves a dish of honey with every pizza. The idea is that when you get to the crust, you dip it in the honey, as a sort of dessert-it's a real treat.

Arnold Palmer--I hate soda. I like iced tea, but it's rather plain on its own. I like lemonade too, but it's usually too sweet. The combination of iced tea and lemonade is perfect--less calories than lemonade, more interesting that plain iced tea. When I order it in a restaurant, the server always knows what I'm talking about, although my dining companions are sometimes surprised.

Making my photos your computer background--if you like a picture on the blog, you can easily make it your desktop background. This works best if you left click on any photo to enlarge it, then right click it and choose "Set as desktop background..." That's it, you're done.

No comments: