4.24.2007

Tuesday Quick Hints

Fonts 500: At last, this site has 500 free great fonts. This is heaven for a scrapbooker. At the bottom of the first page, there are instructions for downloading the fonts. I went ahead and did all of them. Today, I want to print out the pages, so I can have a reference to consult when I’m trying to find the right look.

Crisper basket: In the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, I have a mesh basket. This is the place to keep all of those little lost pieces from escaping to the back of the drawer. You can keep track of the unused half of an onion or lemon, the knob of ginger, the leftover scallions.

Bloglines.com: Not only do I spend almost every morning writing this blog, I also read about 20 blogs a day. I know, I need to get a life. But I have figured out a way to make it quicker at least. At Bloglines.com, you can subscribe to the RSS feed of all your favorite blogs. Then it shows you when they post anything new. It eliminates checking all of them every time. Don’t worry; it’s incredibly easy to register, it’s free, and all you do is drag and drop the addresses into a box and you’re done.

No comments: