1.12.2007

Grateful Friday

I am borrowing the idea of Grateful Friday from a blog I just found: a sweet life. I like her style and I intend to visit her often. Acknowledging the joy and beauty that make each of our days unique is the difference between a life lived and a life loved.

yellow finches on my seed sock
ham and spinach quiche for dinner
he gave up a ticket to the basketball game to stay home with me
Eating Well magazine
joyful anticipation of a road trip
apple crumble
watching a chick flick with my man
reliving the wedding of my son and his beautiful bride
* while putting the album together
getting the magazine company to acknowledge
* that they jipped me on my subscription
* and extending it for two more months
warm breeze before a storm
Jackie Greene’s I’m So Gone
phone calls from my mom
fresh pineapple

What was special in your life this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. It must really make you think about what's going on in your life. It reminded me to tell you. I bought 3 thistle socks at Home Depot. Now I'm ready if those darn sqirrels steal my sock again.

Love you

Mom