1.18.2007

Blogosphere

Out there live and breathe incredibly talented writers, photographers, poets, life-artists. Since I've been on this journey for the last two months, I've discovered a world that I didn't know existed. There's a community of women who expose their souls through their words and pictures, pouring their hearts out onto the page, sharing and encouraging others. A trail through the woods, each one leads you to another and another. I am a little intimidated to post their websites; since they are so good, I'm afraid you won't come back to me.

mytopography.com

asweetlife.typepad.com

callalillie.com

kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com

aliedwards.typepad.com

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Cathy,

I love the way you write and keep it short and to the point. I read some of the blogs you gave on this entry. They are good but way too wordy for me. I'm sure your readers will keep coming back time after time. Right readers? Keep up the good work.