Oh my God! Congratulations to the proud parents to be. Also, Congrats to you and Brad. You two will be great Grandparents. Enjoy the little one and spoil it rotten. That's what Grandparents are suppose to do... This little one is so lucky to be joining such a nice family. All my love, Aunt Gwen
16 years ago I became a grandmother and now I have 7! You can't even imagine the joy they bring you. It is without doubt one of the best times in a persons' life.
Hey, You: Congratulations! You are in for more joy than you have ever imagined! I'm so happy for you guys. Just think of all the wonderful pictures you can take of this new little one! Anyway, Bill and I are both so excited for you. Keep us updated, okay? Love, Janet
Oh my God! Congratulations to the proud parents to be. Also, Congrats to you and Brad. You two will be great Grandparents. Enjoy the little one and spoil it rotten. That's what Grandparents are suppose to do... This little one is so lucky to be joining such a nice family. All my love,
ReplyDeleteAunt Gwen
Congratulations to the future parents and to the grandparents as well! Being a grand-mother changes you :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy but I'm still not sure about being a great grandmother.
ReplyDeleteMy love to all of you
Mom
16 years ago I became a grandmother and now I have 7! You can't even imagine the joy they bring you. It is without doubt one of the best times in a persons' life.
ReplyDeleteHey, Cathy ~
ReplyDeleteSuch exciting news! - congratulations... :-)
Hey, You: Congratulations! You are in for more joy than you have ever imagined! I'm so happy for you guys. Just think of all the wonderful pictures you can take of this new little one! Anyway, Bill and I are both so excited for you. Keep us updated, okay? Love, Janet
ReplyDelete