5.16.2008

Grateful Friday


Chocolate strawberries ~ as beautiful as they are delicious

Lavendar Salt Scrub ~ this stuff makes your skin feel like silk and the best part is that it’s from Trader Joe’s!

I do not suffer from allergies ~ I feel so sorry for people sneezing and wheezing

kind people at the bank, who help me with my problems

A rib-eye steak grilled to perfection, with baked potato, salad, and a glass of wine, of course

3 comments:

  1. don't you love that instillation? I have a photo of it as well.
    I think I should get it printed so I can hang it somewhere as a good reminder.

    happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be grateful for those things too...esp. the chocolate strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for a blog entry. I will be putting grateful Friday on my blog also!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say....